Projects - Ecclesiastical
Wells Cathedral, Somerset
Listing status: Grade I
Nick Cox is the appointed Cathedral Architect for Wells Cathedral. The practice has been involved with various projects which focus on the careful repair and conservation of the Grade I listed fabric:
- Conservation repairs to the Jesse Window
- Re-roofing of the Chaingate
- Feasibility study for the Cathedral Green
- Works to the North Nave Aisle Roof
- North Quire Aisle Parapets stonework conservation
- A complete fabric inspection of the Cathedral and its associated buildings.
- A Fabric Condition Report on Vicars' Close.